Our unit has an account at Gordon Food Service (GFS) and we receive an annual rebate based on our purchases. Purchases can be made for personal use (they don’t have to be something purchased for the unit), so friends and family can make purchases there and our unit will get the credit. GFS, for those of you who are not familiar with the store, is similar to Sam’s Club, BJs, and Costco but there is no membership fee. It’s a great way for our unit to earn money that doesn’t cost us anything!
Your local store can be found at their website. You do not need a card. Simply tell them you have an account with the GLC Young Marines when you check out.
Please contact Joy Cimino if you have any questions.
Our unit is selling personalized dog tags. Each set consists of the following lightweight stainless steel components:
(2) stainless tags with FREE embossing (up to 5 lines of 14 characters)
(1) 24″ stainless beaded chain (normally worn around the neck)
(1) 4″ stainless beaded chain (attached to backpack, briefcase, etc.)
Here are some of the many ways you can use personalized dog tags:
– Youth Sports and Group Activity Tags
– General Equipment Tags (bikers, cyclists, skaters, joggers, rodeo, hikers, equestrians, scuba divers, and much more).
– Pet and Breeder Tags
– School and Team Tags
– Medical and Medical Alert Tags
– Luggage, Briefcase, Backpack and Sports Bag Tags
– Summer Camp and Organization Tags
Dog tags are $10/set. Young Marines receive a special discount.
You can download the order form here. Make checks/money orders payable to the Greater Lake County Young Marines and mail to:
Greater Lake County Young Marines
1337 East 342 Street
Eastlake, OH 44095
Please email us for more information or to learn about our special discounts.